WHAT PRODUCTS ARE IN THE WORKS CURRENTLY?
From our various Kickstarter projects and their respective stretch goals, we have several WIPs that will be released in the next few years. Here is the lineup:
Fairytale Games: Battle Royale Kickstarter Campaign
- Fairytale Games: Battle Royale – Complete
- Fairytale Games: Horror Edition – WIP
- Fairytale Games: Steampunk Edition – TBD
- Fairytale Games: Zombie Edition – TBD
- Fairytale Expansion – WIP
- Legends of Time Expansion – WIP
- Sacred 40 Miniatures – Complete
- Rumplestiltskin – Complete
- Super Fairytale Fighters 2 (Round 1) – WIP
- Fairytale Games Art Book 1 – TBD
- Cheesecake Pack – WIP
- Teaser Pack – WIP
- Tarot Deck – WIP
- Exclusive Promo Cards – WIP
Fairytale Games: Miniatures Kickstarter Campaign
- 66 Miniatures (includes stretch goals) – WIP
- 3 Cheesecake Characters – WIP
- Super Fairytale Fighters 2 (Round 2) – WIP
- Poker Deck – WIP Cheesecake Pack 2 – WIP
- Pulp Fantasy Pack – TBD
- Fantasy Lores – TBD
- Trinity Ball – TBD
- 12 Days of Kickstarter
- Promo Cards – TBD
- Fairytale Games Art Book 2 – TBD
- Mother Goose’s Story Crimes – TBD
- The Living Storybook – WIP
- Fairytale Games: The Story Book (volume 1) – WIP
WILL ALL THESE PRODUCTS SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY?
Yes. We will start working methodically in getting PNP (digital files) up first, then continue to raise funding internally to produce the actual products. Our intentions are to create all of these items and fulfill them to our backers.
HOW COME I SEE SOME OF THESE ITEMS AT RETAIL?
With 3 of these items, we had no choice but to release them through retail first in order to help us cover some of the outstanding shipping costs to get the games to our backers. This has been an ongoing process which we are doing with our shipping/fulfillment partner spearheaded by Greenbrier Games. Note that they are only responsible for the fulfillment of Sacred 40, Rumplestiltskin, and Fairytale Games: Battle Royale of our Fairytale Games line.
CAN I ORDER ANY OF THESE ITEMS DIRECTLY FROM YOU?
Not at this time though we are more than happy to guide you towards our distribution partners and their stores. In the future, we will carry our own products online and they will be available for purchase at conventions or events.